Sequoyah County deputies believe spontaneous human combustion is responsible for the death of a 66-year-old man.
When fire crews arrived, they found a badly burned man lying in the kitchen, but Sheriff Lockhart says there was no damage to any furniture or items around the body.
There were also no signs of a struggle.
The sheriff says, as strange as it may seem, all signs seem to point to spontaneous human combustion as the cause of death, but his team will continue to investigate the death.
The man's body has been sent to the medical examiner's office in