Here's some fun facts about everyone's favorite cookies:
2. The ingredients for a Girl Scout cookie were very simple in 1922: Butter, sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla, flour, salt, and baking powder. Very different from today's brand new creation: Mango Crmes with Nutrifusion, which include a food concentrate made with shitake mushrooms.
3. In 1933, you could get a box of 44 cookies for just 23 cents.
4. Due to shortages of sugar, butter, and flour in the early 1940s, there were no Girl Scout cookies. The Scouts sold calendars instead.
6. Two licensed bakeries are in charge of making all Girl Scout cookies: ABC Bakers and Little Brownie Bakers.
7. Some cookies have alternate names in different locations. Tagalongs are also known as Peanut Butter Patties; Do-si-dos are sometimes called Peanut Butter Sandwiches; and Trefoils are also called Shortbreads.
8. You can download a Cookie Finder app on your iPhone or Android to find exactly where the Girl Scouts are selling in your area.
Third Annual Block Street Block Party
FAYETTEVILLE-- Returning for a third year, the Block Street Block Party. Festivities kicked off Sunday in downtown Fayetteville.
Memorial Service Planned to Two Students Killed in Boating Accident
FAYETTEVILLE-- The Tri Delta Sorority of the University of Arkansas announcing it will hold a public memorial service in honor of the two students killed...
Nearly 500 Participate in NWACC Spring Commencement
ROGERS- Proud parents and family members packed the John Q. Hammons center in Rogers Sunday to celebrate Northwest Arkansas Community College's Spring Commencement.
Emergency Crews Prep for Severe Weather
Emergency officials are bracing for what could be a long week of severe weather.
Benton County Liquor Lottery Set for June
Liquor stores in Benton County are one step closer to reality as the ABC sets the lottery permit date.