-1/2 cup melted butter
-1 tablespoon sugar
-1.5 cups all purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1-2 cups water (as desired)
[*Mix all ingredients together to make batter.]
-1 teaspoon Corn Oil
-3 strips of bacon
-1 Andiulle Sausage link, halved length-wise
-1 tablespoon Cream Cheese
-Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Start by making your waffles in waffle iron.
2. While second waffle is cooking, pour 1 teaspoon of oil on a non-stick pan and heat.
3. Place 2 eggs in pan; move eggs around, and flip eggs in pan, cooking until heated over-medium.
4. Use Waffles as bread. Add bacon and sausage on top of waffle, then eggs.
5. Spread cream cheese on waffle top and garnish with fruit.
Makes 1 sandwich that serves about 4.
Steven Brooks is the Executive Chef at Springdale Country Club.