On March 3, police and firefighters responded to a house fire at 434 McCann Road. David Rose, 41, who lived in the home died from injuries.
Investigators say they gathered evidence fromt he scene and sent it to the state crime lab for tests where no accelerants were detected. The believe the fire was not set intentionally.
According to reports, a cigarette ash can near the back door of the house caused the fire when it ignited overnight while everyone inside was asleep. Detectives say they were told the ash can had also caught fire several days prior.