Fires and smoking will be restricted within the park starting Friday until weather allows a return to normal activities.
Here's a look at allowed activities:
1. Open fires only at developed recreation sites or improved sites.
2. Open wood and charcoal fires in metal fire rings and pedestal grills
in developed camping areas.
3. Charcoal, propane or other contained fuel grill use.
4. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but smokers should use extreme caution
when smoking and take extra precautions when discarding their butts.
And here's what you can't do:
1. Except as permitted above, open fires or campfires are prohibited in
backcountry and on gravel bars.