Grilled Peaches and Cream
-6 ounces plain cream cheese
-2-4 tablespoons pecans, chopped
-3 tablespoons honey
1. First, pre-make cream. Place 6 ounces of plain cream cheese, 2-4 tablespoons of chopped pecans, and 1 tablespoon of honey into a mixing bowl. Combine with electric mixer and set aside.
2. Next, cut peaches in half and scoop out the pits.
3. Coat peaches in a little olive oil and place open-side up on a hot griddle or grill. Grill for about 2 minutes or until sugar begins to caramelize.
4. Flip peaches onto the other side, and drizzle with honey. Add a spoonful of cream cheese filling in each peach. Place on serving plate.
5. Finish by drizzling honey over the top.
*Makes about 6 servings.
Steven Brooks is the Executive Chef at Springdale Country Club. Chef Brooks offers monthly cooking classes at the club.
Shot in the home of Susan Chase in Springdale.