Fayetteville's Block Street is getting bizarre this weekend!
A special holiday event called the Block Street Bizarre is happening from noon to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 2.
Local shops, spas and restaurants along Block will be offering up special sales and events just for the day!
Here's a look at what businesses are offering up come Sunday!
- IM Spa - Scavenger Hunt Central $250 cash prize drawing /make your own stockings
- Flying Possum - Birkenstock trunk show
- World Treasures - $5 off any $50 purchase, $10 off any $100 purchase
- Good Things Boutique - Bella Vita trunk sale, inside sales!
- Dark Star Visuals - sales!
- Little Bread Co. - ceramic Soup Bowl Sale/ meet the grinch
- Tables n Ale - live music/gumbo potluck
- Hand Held - select sample sale
- Sound Warehouse/JRs Lightbulb Club - vinyl auction
- French Quarters - pictures with Pierre Noel for a food bank donation
- Fayetteville Visitors Center - 15% off all local food, books, and clothing
- Himalayan Mountain Shop - Llama Tinley's rice dessi and homemade chai tea, 3 year anniversary, incense sale
- David Adams - 25% off Swiss Army watches
- Riffraff - holiday munchies and new holiday gifts
- Houndstooth - buy 2, get 1 free sale on long-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts and fleece will be $10 OFF
- The Mustache Goods and Wears - Lauren Embree trunk show
- F-Town Longboards - 15% off any longboard, helmet or t-shirts
- Swifts - open house, sales!
- Fayetteville Underground - 10% off
Here's a look at a map of all the shops participating in the Block Street Bizarre!