- What are the signs and symptoms of a stroke?
- What is happening when someone is having a stroke?
- What is the most important thing to do if you think you or someone with you is having a STROKE? What is AR SAVES?
- How does it improve the stroke care in Arkansas?
- What can a patient expect when he/she arrives at the Emergency Department with stroke symptoms?
With May being Stroke Awareness Month it is important to ask your doctor the following questions:
Sharon Byrd RN, BSN, MSN
Sharon is the Director of Nursing/Clinical Services at the Dialysis Centers of Northwest Arkansas.
Sandeep Goplani, MD Sleep Medicine Clinic Washington Regional
Dr. Sandeep Goplani is board certified in Internal Medicine and in Sleep Medicine.
Joel Carver, MD Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Joel D. Carver, is an invasive cardiologist with the Walker Heart Institute Cardiovascular Clinicwho has practiced in Northwest Arkansas since 1983
Scott Chism, MD Walker Heart Institute Cardiovascular Clinic
Dr. Scott Chism specializes in coronary artery angioplasty, coronary stent placement and peripheral vascular procedures including extremity revascularization and renal stenting.
Meet Boris Bogomilov, M.D. Cardiologist/ Electrophysiologist
Boris Bogomilov, M.D. Walker Heart Institute Cardiovascular Clinic, is board-certified in both cardiology and electrophysiology.
Page 3 of 11