- What are the signs and symptoms of a stroke?
- What is happening when someone is having a stroke?
- What is the most important thing to do if you think you or someone with you is having a STROKE? What is AR SAVES?
- How does it improve the stroke care in Arkansas?
- What can a patient expect when he/she arrives at the Emergency Department with stroke symptoms?
With May being Stroke Awareness Month it is important to ask your doctor the following questions:
Meet Johnny P. Adkins, M.D
Dr. Johnny P. Adkins practices at Washington Regional's Fayetteville Family Clinic
Kathy Bradford, Marketing Assistant
As Marketing Assistant at BrookStone, Kathy provides information on services and amenities, conducts tours and promotes BrookStone through out the community
Meet Ralph C. Panek, M.D - Radiologist
Ralph C. Panek, M.D Specializes in Body Imaging and Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology
Meet Dr. Tom R. Crosby
Dr. Tom Crosby is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and board-certified in Family Practice.
Meet Dr. Randall D. Hightower, MD, FACOG, SGO
Dr. Randall D. Hightower, from Her Health by Washington Regional, specializes in Gynecologic Oncology with Her Health by Washington Regional
Page 6 of 10